It is possible to reach CasaSalini in many ways:
- By car - CasaSalini is right by the lake so it is really hard to get lost ... however , following the directions suggested by the google map below, you can easily reach SaleMarasino. Once in the country , along the SS 510 from the south, you will find the house on your left, just in front of the flower shop. Coming from the north on the other hand, always in front of the flower shop, you will find the house on the right. Near CasaSalini there is a wide free parking available.
- By train - The town of Sale Marasino has a small railway station. It is five minutes walk from our house. At the station of Sale Marasino arrive trains from Brescia or Edolo . The trip from Brescia lasts 35 minutes and the ticket costs € 3.50. Mrs. Salini has a small car but , apprising her previously, in case of heavy luggage , she can come to receive you and give you a ride home .
- By Bus – Sale Marasino is served by a bus service very efficient and buses coming from Brescia , reach Vallecamonica and vice versa. The bus stop is located a few steps from home.
- By Air - The nearest airports are Orio al Serio (45min by car) or Linate airport (75 min. Driving). In both cases, once landed, if you do not want to rent a car, you can reach Brescia by train or bus.
- For the more intrepid, you can reach Casa Salini by bike, ferry or paragliding ...